Monday, August 2, 2010

The only cheese cake and it will be the special one..

I remember,
you told me,
you don't want a relationship that fast after broke.
I respect your decision,
I never confess though.

But I never thought that,
I fall on you,you did fall on me the same time.
I think,its fated the way,
not likely as we wish.

Maybe,
I should keep all the memories,
my loves,cares,worries and soul,
towards you,
silently,
in the lil' spaces,
deep inside my heart.

Perhaps,
I should be eliminated from your life.
Or,
I should have absent in your life.
So,
I think its better that I go away from you,
my loves one,
silently,
without your knowledge.

I hope.
You are fine.
I hope.
You are happy.
I hope.
You are safe.

I prayed.
You are fine.
I prayed.
You are happy.
I prayed.
You are safe.
I prayed,
for you,
my loves one.

Maybe I choose to let you go,
its the best option,
for you.
If you love someone,
you are willing to set her free.
Isn't?
I doubt that..
But,
what I can do now,
is to let you go.
No.
Is that I should go away from you,
get away from your life,
never exist before,
and faded.


Its heartbreaking,
to say so..
I don't want!!
Cause,
I love you,
my loves one..

1 comment: